- Fine Polyethylene Powders as Property Modifier for Plastics -
1. What is FLO-THENE®UF
- FLO-THENE®UF is fine powdered Polyethylene with 15-25 micron of typical average particle size.
- FLO-THENE®UF is manufactured since 1969 by SUMITOMO SEIKA's own advanced technologies.
- FLO-THENE®UF has high purity and retains the excellent properties of raw polyethylene.
- FLO-THENE®UF is widely used as a property modifier for plastics, especially modifier for SMC and BMC in world wide.
|Application||Examples||Function and Effect|
Parts of Auto
Property Modifier of SMC/BMC
|Paints and Compounding||
3. Grades and Properties
|Average Particle Diameter (um)||17||20||24||20|
|Melting Points (DegC)||112||105||105||106|
|Loss on Drying (%)||0.02||0.02||0.02||0.02|
|Vicat Softening Point (DegC)||100||83||83||76|
LDPE* : Low Density Polyethylene
CAS No.: 9002-88-4, INCI : Polyethylene, Chemical Structure : (CH2CH2)m